Ann Abreu | Project Administrator: Service Department
Stay Focused and Learn All You Can
Ann Abreu is the project administrator in our Service Department. Ann has been part of the KGa team for 10 months now and was kind enough to take some time to tell us about her daily duties and why she loves working at KGa.
1. What does a day in the life of a Service Coordinator for KGa look like?
It looks pretty busy. My day is filled with setting up new customers and sites into ComputerEase. Creating daily work tickets, purchase orders, creating and maintaining job cost spreadsheets and purchase order log. Billing all service jobs and the best thing ever is the filing.
2. Why did you choose a career in construction?
I didn’t choose it, it chose me. I was offered a job in the construction industry that I couldn’t say no too and here we are today.
3. How many women work in your department?
2 – Kate and myself.
4. What do you love about working at Kensington Glass Arts, Inc.?
KGa is a very friendly and giving company. I love the people, the environment, the fast pace and the variety of coffee.
5. What advice do you have for women who want to get started with a career in construction?
To stay focused and learn all you can and keep your eyes on your goal.